About Me

My Photo
Northern Virginia, United States

The Greatful Thread on Etsy

Here There & Everywhere on Etsy

Copyright Be Greatful 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valetines Day!

Growing up I always loved Valentines Day!  Even when I didn't have a boyfriend to share it with!  I always found it so exciting to see what special little things were going to happen on a day that's purpose was to celebrate love!  Now that I have a husband that I love like crazy and two children that I am obsessed with their awesomeness, the day seems even more special.  It's nothing big of course, just a special day, a little different than the others, when you may just think a little extra hard about how much love we have around us!  In celebration of the day, I have compiled some of my favorite couples.  All of them have put a little extra love in my heart...
 

"No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." – Gone with the Wind

 
"I Love you!...I know!" -Star Wars
 
 
"There is only one gift you should accept on your first date – diamonds." -Miss Piggy
 
 
"His eyes are as green as a fresh pickled toad,
His hair is as dark as a blackboard.
I wish he was mine, he's really divine,
The hero who conquered the Dark Lord" -Harry Potter
 
 
 
"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE" -The Beatles
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment